What was the issue?
“RSNF” has issued consultancy contract to Enhance and Supervise the implementation of its Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) / Computer Data Network CDN / WAN / TELECOM project for best technical solution and highest quality management with the minimum risk.Contact us
Who did Synoptic engage with?
RSNF team, Subject Matter Experts “SME”, Several Technology Leaders, and 3rd party ICT contractors.
What did Synoptic do?
Understand “RSNF” project needs and to provide the required consultancy that includes but not limited to the below tasks:
A. Participate in planning, designing, and supervising with the best project management quality and approach methods for RSNF (C4i/CDN/WAN/TELECOM) infrastructure and communications upgrade that to be implemented by 3rd party ICT contractors for the main major and remote sites.
B. To provide the best Subject Matter Experts “SME” numbers from different domains experienced to plan, design and supervise the project according to its requirements by is the qualified highly skilled SME in the industry best practices such as PMI project management body of knowledge, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and industry specific pragmatic processes to cover the below areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Planning/Tracking/Change Control Management
What was the impact?
RSNF has one of the best (C4i/CDN/WAN/TELECOM) infrastructure and communications systems / solutions.
What barriers, challenges or points of learning did you identify?
- Working with Military stakeholders and different teams to get classified information to understand the current situation.
- To provide the best Subject Matter Experts “SME” numbers with different domains experienced to plan, design and supervise the project according to its requirements.
- To get the security clearance for our “SME” to visit some high-classified Military sites.
- Dealing with multiparty.
- To keep the project according to the plan.